Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mini Christmas Card Wall Hanging SAL

MINI CHRISTMAS CARD SPECIALITY STITCH WALL HANGING

So as I take a poll on my yahoo group (want to join click here) on the interest in learning at least 10 or more basic speciality stitches. Which once the design is complete will be no more than 8" x 10".  Still in the planning stages now.

So keep watching my blog for updates.

The project start date will be September 20th and will progress with a new part added each following Saturday. The chart will be found here. Should be completed by the end of October - with finishing ideas.

So what I am looking for is ideas as to the type of speciality stitch you would love to see in this design. Send you emails to sapphirestitching@gmail.com or comment here. Remember newbies will be learning as well. In some areas of the design I already have in place advance stitch options for the experienced stitchers.

I really think this is going to be fun! Oh fabbie - it does not need to be hand dyed but a color background is a must and it will be done on 14ct or 28 ct linen your choice. You will be given the material list the first weekend in September so that you have everything ready to go and start stitching.

Hugs and Stitches Joan

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember if I should have signed up for this?? If so, may I?

    cheers
    Julie in Australia

    ReplyDelete