Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Michael Powell's Mini Christmas Window done!

Well, while going through my stuff while de-stashing came across a WIP (work in progress) and found my Michael Powell's Mini Christmas Window I started with almost completion last fall. With a few stitches it is now completed! This is the first of 3, I am creating into a Tri-pic.


For those of you not familar with his works well I came across him about 3-4 years ago when I belong to another great designer stitching group. And it was love at first sight and then stitch! LOL! Here is his website so you can check his many designs. He does the art work and then it is converted into charts.

I am now doing one of the 2 Freebies that is offered as a member of his website. Mini Christmas Tree - that should only take me the week to get it completed.

The other is the Christmas Door. This will be adorning my walls for the holidays. Since limiting the amount of decorating anymore. Kids grown and no need for the week long decorating and another week long cleanup - well maybe 2. LOL!

So thanks for looking!
Hugs and Stitches Joan 


1 comment:

  1. Grats on the finish. I can't imagine putting something down with only a few stitches to go!! I think I'd have to finish it!!

    ReplyDelete