Sunday, July 17, 2011

Handmade "Real Stamped" Handmade Cards

Handmade "Real Stamp" Card Swap


So this is the 3 cards that I have created for my parnter in the above named swap on Swap-bot.

Since my partner is not a follower on my blog (yet) I can't wait to show these cards off. Spent the afternoon creating them (between those loads of clothes)(did I tell you how much I enjoy my craft room now that it is organize!)


Anyway, here is the first card - which is my favorite - featuring stamps from Norway. Using Walnut Inks for the first time - using the spray effect this really made a nice finish to the base of the card. Them embellishing with stickers and other cardstock. Using a raised 3-d of the center stamp of this tri-folded card.


 this is the inside first fold embellished with stickers of a vintage look

This is the second card featuring stamps from Australia and Singapore. this one I embossed the front and then dusted over with green chalk and embellished with Swarowski crystals. The center fold has the Singapore stamp.



And this is the bonus card - I only have the members of the swap make 2 cards but I cannot just stop at one - have to make a bonus and this was using The Simpson Family stamps I had on one of the many package I recieved. mounted on embossed card stock and then with the framed look on more embossed paper, again 3-d raised look for the stamps. Embellished down the side with stickers.

So now you know what to do with those stamps you receive that you think are so cool, put them in to a handmade card and use more fun stamps on your envie for the partners next card swap!

So now off to do some cross-stitching! Never ends and idle hands - well the crafting will never get done! LOL!

Hugs and Stitches
Joan


1 comment:

  1. LOL, crafting is never supposed to get done. There should always be more to do!! Your cards look great Joan. Grats on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete